Tuesday 19 November 2019

Kevin Saunders - AMIGA - 2019 in Review

2019 in Review 

The year is nearly closing and I want to say a sincere heartfelt thankyou to all my Patreons. 

https://www.patreon.com/KevinSaunders 

While I am working on an official animation using the Amiga for the end of year celebrations I hope you enjoy the quick review of this very busy but amazingly fun year with the Amiga. 

I am very proud to be part of "ReshootR" and "Rygar" release for 2019 and can't wait to bring out not only "Reshoot Proxima II" and "Iridium" but a few other surprises including some "BrillianceII" Tutorials. Before the end of this year I plan to post a few exclusive pics that have I have been working on, some experimental work for a future ECS shooter as well as other projects and insights to my plan/schedule for 2020.  As always I'd love to hear from you. 

AMIGA Forever :)




#ThankYouPatrons

No comments:

Post a Comment